Tavern of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you really need one, It's about vampires, werewolves, demons, shapeshifter, anything you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lena...Coocoovonbena

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lena

Lena

Lena...Coocoovonbena Empty
PostSubject: Lena...Coocoovonbena   Lena...Coocoovonbena I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:46 pm

Name- Lena Evans

Nicknames- u pick

Age- 16

Species- Vampire

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Likes+
Punk stuff
anything you don't
weird, and beat up clothes
fights

-Dislikes-
uniforms
clean, and nice clothes
work
being told what to do

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Family- 2 stupid, rich, slutty sisters

History-I looked up from my Seventeen magazine, up at my sister.
I immediately looked back down, and said, "Hmmm?" The RV jumped up, as it went over a speed bump my little bag of stuff drifted to the other side of me, towards the door. I quickly grabbed it, and took out a knife. I started making little cuts on my arms, and legs. My sister kicked me, and said, "Skank, listen to me. We're heading for Dallas, so do you wanna hunt or what?" I took off the head phones on my ears, put down the knife, and looked up at her, with an icy but soft stare.
She rolled her eyes, and then took my longing stare as a no. I blinked and went back to the magazine on my lap. I read a few more pages, then closed, it, and stood up. The veichle stopped, and i went out the door, right as it slowed. I walked up to the little store place at the gas station, and went inside, and immediatly asked for a pack of Camel cigaretts. The Iranian cashier eyed me suspiciously, but i stared at him, and he looked back, and then quickly handed me a pack. I lazily threw him 3 bucks, and strolled out.
I took out my lighter and a cigarett, and then plopped it in my mouth. I started to walk up the stairs, but saw a 16 year old vampire filling his Mercadies. I eyed him, and sucked in the smoke like it was a juice box. I exhaled, and then opend the door, still looking at him.
I slammed the door, and sat in the front seat of the bus. waiting for my gossip gang to stop talking about their boyfirends, and who they think is the biggest skank, and bla bla bla.
I started pulling on a loose string on my sweatshirt, and then managed to rip off the hole sleeve. I shurgged, and then threw it on the floor.
A wonderful day, with my wonderful sisters
(srry i don't wanna type more, so shoot me)

Personality- Punk, Stubborn, Special

School- sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.tallloveableingure.blogspot.com/

Lena...Coocoovonbena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tavern of Darkness :: Charecter Sheet-
Jump to: