Tavern of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you really need one, It's about vampires, werewolves, demons, shapeshifter, anything you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noa the Rebel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noa

Noa

Noa the Rebel Empty
PostSubject: Noa the Rebel   Noa the Rebel I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:25 pm

Name- Noa Kuronosu

Nicknames-None

Age- 15

Species- Human

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Likes+
Purple
Guys

-Dislikes-
Not purple

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Family-None

History-I sat in my room. And I looked at a book on my desk. I held out my hand, expecting it to fly in. Nope. No movement. I coughed, and then strided out, and into the hallway.
I hung on the door frame, and saw a shadow creep down the stairs. I followed it, and saw my exboyfriend turn around and look at me. I rooled my eyes, and said, "What do you want Jerry?"
He dashed up the stairs, and wrapped his arms around me. I just fell backward, and let him kiss my hair.
I slowly pushed him away and asked him what was wrong. He just shook his head, and ran down the stairs. I rolled my eyes again, he's such a baby.
I slowly went down the stairs, and saw him sobbing on the couch. I sat next to him, and put my hand on his shoulder, and said, "what is the matter?" he looked up and said with sniffles, " J-Jhusti....Jhutsi, h-he f-f-f-f-fell out." I looked at him strangely.
"what?" i said.
"h-he fell out o-of the plane." he coughed out.
I stoped. I looked at the TV, and didn't move tears rolled down my face, and i just fell off the couch in shock. "JHUTSI'S NOT DEAD!!!!" i screamed, pulling out my hair.
jerry, just sobbed and noded, mumbling" he is. he is."
I screamed, and cried. I rolled on the ground, and pulled my hair. I punched Jerry. I hit him.
When i stopped, my face was red, i had scratches on my nose. My throat hurt, from screaming. (i'll finish later)

Personality- Sarcastic, Annoying, Pesty

School- yesh
Back to top Go down

Noa the Rebel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tavern of Darkness :: Charecter Sheet-
Jump to: