Tavern of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you really need one, It's about vampires, werewolves, demons, shapeshifter, anything you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jhtumi The Goody-goody

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jtumi

Jtumi

Jhtumi The Goody-goody Empty
PostSubject: Jhtumi The Goody-goody   Jhtumi The Goody-goody I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:50 pm

Name- Jhtumi Nerano

Nicknames- Tumi

Age- 17

Species- Vampire

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Likes+
School
books
work
helping people
nice people
teachers
animals

-Dislikes-
mean people
litter
bad stuff
bad people

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Family- aunt

History- I pushed my glasses up to the top of my nose, and took a deep breath. I opened the classroom door. A rush of smells almost knocked me out. I held my nose as i walked to the front of the room. the teacher lazily looked up from his paper at me, and went back, but then quickly fell out of his swivel chair, looking at me.
"may I ask what ur name is?" he said clumsily as I helped him up.
"Oh im Tumi." i said in my cuteist voice i could think of. When it came out it sounded like i sucked in helium. I coughed, and my voice was back to normal.
The teacher looked at the class and said, "Attention!" a few of the kids looked up. But then he put his nails on the chalkboard and scratched it. Some kids screamed, and other just covered their ears with faces full of agony.
I just smiled, and cocked my head. Then the teacher said putting his arm around my shoulder, " This is Tumi, our...new student." The class eyed me like they were the judges of America's next top model. I took my seat and smiled at the goth dude sitting next to me.
He looked at me like I was crazy and then i turned my head to the teacher in marvel as he began class. The students payed no attention to him, but on me. The florecent lights made my pale skin glow. And my penetraiting black eyes made them stare even more.
After class, i held my books to my chest and walked down the hall. A guy ran up to me and said, "hey, Tumi. I'm Jason." he pointed a thumb at his chest and smiled proudly.
I smiled, and cocked my head. "hi Jason." Then i kept on walking. He followed by my side, and stared at me.
My black hair bounced with every step I took. My big round specticles shinned under the light. He just gazed at me open mouthed.
I just giggled, when he made a goffy face and tried to make me laugh.

Personality- Nice, Loving, Happy, Caring

School- yes
Back to top Go down

Jhtumi The Goody-goody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tavern of Darkness :: Charecter Sheet-
Jump to: