Tavern of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you really need one, It's about vampires, werewolves, demons, shapeshifter, anything you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At my house, bored

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
_kisia_

_kisia_

At my house, bored - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:41 pm

i just look around not knowing what is going on
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:41 pm

I clucked my tounge,
and ran up to a wall,
and started climbing,
it cuz i was bored.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tallloveableingure.blogspot.com/
Yoru

Yoru

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:52 pm

"So what time is it Lena?" I looked at her than went back looking at the othere guy.
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:27 pm

I screamed, "Time
to crawl up a wall!"
I shreiked with joy
and got to the top,
started jumping
and fell off,
and lanned on my face.
"och I mumbled, from the ground.
Back to top Go down
_kisia_

_kisia_

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:29 pm

i watch then have a little laugh at the girl
Back to top Go down
Yoru

Yoru

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:35 pm

"she is nuts isan't she?" I smiled at the othere vampire.
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:51 pm

I held up a thumbs up, to them and slowly got up. My noes was bleeding (on the top) and I was all dusty
Back to top Go down
_kisia_

_kisia_

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:02 pm

i look at her then then a little kid running cross the street catches my eye i watch as he starts to run by
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:13 pm

I jumped up, and chased after it, wanting
more blood. I scratched his back, and then tackled him, ripping his stomach, and sucking, madly. Once i was done, I smiled, with my hole face covered in blood, and then walked over to yoru.
Back to top Go down
_kisia_

_kisia_

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:25 am

i watched but as i watched its was not fear i felt but excitement it run though my body like lightning and i liked it
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:03 am

I snickered, and then looked,
at all the dead bodies around.
I waited, and then thought
woops, i should have given
them some
i blushed, and felt
stupid. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
_kisia_

_kisia_

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:29 am

the bodies didnt even effect me it was the smell of the blood it was driving me wild then i see movement in the mix of bodies one still lived i rushed over and finished her off but i still wasnt satisfied i wanted more i wanted more blood...
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:10 am

i could see the hunger in his eyes, and then remembered that i always carry a sack of blood wiff, me. i took it out, and threw it at him.
Back to top Go down
_kisia_

_kisia_

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:28 pm

i took the sack without a second thought riped it open and drank it dry looked up and thanked her
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:03 pm

I closed my eyes, and smiled. "your welcome," i laughed.
Back to top Go down
_kisia_

_kisia_

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 4:00 pm

i didnt know what to say to her so i just smiled
Back to top Go down
Yoru

Yoru

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:44 pm

I looked in amusment then said "We are so hungry we are eating kids now?" I smirked "I think we could do better." Then a looked around for a adult and just my luck there was a wemon who just past by, I walked over to her and said "How beutiful and delacate you look." And smiled. She stoped and blushed then started to talk, I intrupted her and said "May I kiss you on your soft beutiful neck?" Trying to keep my eyes from turning devilish as they do when I am about to burst out laughing. She curved her head and made it easy for me to bite her, I grabed her than bit down and began to feed then when there was no blood left in her and she was grey I droped her and started to laugh histarecly.
Back to top Go down
_kisia_

_kisia_

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:05 am

as i watched him drink the girls blood i started to laugh a little myself manly for the fact that the girl was so easily tricked
Back to top Go down
Yoru

Yoru

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:42 pm

I wiped my lips then stoped lauging and said "What a hoe, so easly to fall for somone who has a prety face, she learned her lesson." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
_kisia_

_kisia_

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:25 pm

i nodded in agrement think how not to myself how is it there so stupide to fall for such a trick then say that were doing the world a favor by taking them off the sreets
Back to top Go down
Yoru

Yoru

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:21 pm

I laughed o"Only if there was a way to get ride of them all, but then there would be no food would there?"
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:03 am

I smiled smugly, and then Kicked the girl's dead body. I looked back at the guys, and snickered. Then i rushed down as i saw a little bead of blood fall from her forehead, and swiped it up, and brought it to my lips. Then I started laughing, " haha. yea, we're just blood-thirsty vampires!!"
Back to top Go down
Yoru

Yoru

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:12 am

"Not me any more, I am full as hell." I smiled then looked at the dead womon.
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:15 am

I smiled an said, "yea well i ate a lot more than u and im still hungru!!" i said, my eyes glittering with joy, hunger and laughter.
Back to top Go down
Yoru

Yoru

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:21 am

"Piggy, eating to many humans could be a bad thing." I smiled and laughed alittle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At my house, bored   At my house, bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At my house, bored
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tavern of Darkness :: Seattle-
Jump to: