Tavern of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you really need one, It's about vampires, werewolves, demons, shapeshifter, anything you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering Hell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alec

Alec

Entering Hell Empty
PostSubject: Entering Hell   Entering Hell I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:12 pm

My hands were deep in my pockets. I had my gaze focused on the american flag blowing in the wind. It looked to me as if it were ablaze. I smirked, as a girl came out of a store and gazed at me. I took out my left hand to wipe the sweat off my forehead. The old bandages sucked up the perspiration. I turned around to stare angrily at the girl, but she was gone. I wasn't surprised when i turned around and was face to face with her.
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

Entering Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell   Entering Hell I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:14 pm

I smiled when he turned around. I held out my hand and said, "hi," I had my eyes closed, but i soon opened them as i felt him shift his position. He was already walking behind me. I frowned and rushed after him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tallloveableingure.blogspot.com/
Alec

Alec

Entering Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell   Entering Hell I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:13 pm

I turned around angrily an then disappeared. When i reappeared, i was on top of the building i was just next to. I flew through the air, trying to loose her. I had to try to remember my past.
Back to top Go down
Yoru

Yoru

Entering Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell   Entering Hell I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:19 pm

I look over and smile at Lena then yell,"Maken new friends again are we?"
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

Entering Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell   Entering Hell I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:53 pm

I turned around and saw Yoru. I smiled, and waved then said, "Yea!! but this dude is obviously scared of me!!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tallloveableingure.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Entering Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Hell   Entering Hell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering Hell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tavern of Darkness :: USA (Werewolf & Shapeshifter Turf) :: San Fransisco-
Jump to: