Tavern of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you really need one, It's about vampires, werewolves, demons, shapeshifter, anything you want.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Frost woods...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lena

Lena

The Frost woods... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Frost woods...   The Frost woods... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:51 pm

I sat in the open space and then took out my little pistol. It had a pearl handle, and my bullets were made of 14 carrot gold. I loaded it, and turned around so fast that it made a snapping sound. Then i shot at the tree. The bullet went rite thrugh it and left a black hole in it's middle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tallloveableingure.blogspot.com/
~! Larth !~
Admin
~! Larth !~

PostSubject: Re: The Frost woods...   The Frost woods... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:01 pm

I shoved my palm into my shirt pocket and pulled wireless head phones from it. i placed them in both my ears. and played Good Charlotte-Predictable i twisted my shirt off. i let Holes Form in my Cheast. my spine tightend and i started to run like a dog heading for the Village.
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: The Frost woods...   The Frost woods... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:47 pm

I started to sing in a low murmur. I looked at my gun, and then at the running demon. I only had one option.

I bolted. I was at his side in seconds. Then i beat him to the destination he wanted i leaned on a building, and eyed him slyly as he walked past me.
Back to top Go down
~! Larth !~
Admin
~! Larth !~

PostSubject: Re: The Frost woods...   The Frost woods... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:00 pm

I sliped past her and moved into a Bulding. there was a family siting there they instently started to scream from my site. they grabed for guns knives plates. some one threw a gun at me .
Back to top Go down
Lena

Lena

PostSubject: Re: The Frost woods...   The Frost woods... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:03 pm

I silently slipped in the building too, and burst out laughing when someone threw a gun at him. it hit his chest, then fell on the floor. I pulled out my lovely pistol, and grabbed a strand of my hair, and started twirling it while saying, "now everyone shut up. I'm getting a head ache." I smiled really big, becasue i was still sort of laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Frost woods...   The Frost woods... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Frost woods...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tavern of Darkness :: Open-
Jump to: